- Duration: 6 days/ 5 nights
- Start: Ho Chi Minh city
- Ends: Hanoi city
- Character: Culture tour & Sightseeing
- Places to visits (routing): Ho Chi Minh city - Cu Chi tunnels - Mekong delta - Hanoi city - Halong bay
- Explore Details of Tour's Program
- Tour Cost Inclusive
- Tour Cost Exclusive
- Policy for children
Explore Details of Tour's Program
DAY 1: Ho Chi Minh City Arrival (D)
Arrival Ho Chi Minh, meet and greet from our guide, transfer to hotel for check in. Sightseeing around the city including: History Museum, Visit Thong Nhat Conference Hall (former Independence Palace), chine town. Grand Theatre, Notre Dame Cathedral and Center Post Office . and enjoy the Saigon business life. Dinner at local restaurant. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh.
DAY 2: Ho Chi Minh city - Cu Chi Tunnels (B/L/D)
Morning, transfer to visit Cu Chi Tunnels, Cu Chi was an important base during the American War, because of its strategic location. The Vietcong built a 200km long network of tunnels connecting command posts, hospitals, shelter and weapon factories. Dug out of hard laterite by hand tools without the use of cement, this amazing network was never discovered. Drive back to Saigon. Lunch at Halal restaurant. Visit Dong Du mosque. Free time for shopping in Ho Chi Minh city. Dinner at Halal restaurant. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh.
DAY 3: Ho Chi Minh city - My Tho - Mekong Delta (B/L/D)
Have Breakfast. Heading out of town, we travel by road to My Tho, a capital of Tien Giang Province, is an island port in the Mekong River Delta which is 2hours drive from HCM city. On arrival, coach trip to My Tho and take a boat trip to the island. Visit fruit gardens and enjoy tropical fruits. Lunch at Halal restaurant. Back to Ho Chi Minh City. Free time for shopping in Ho Chi Minh city. Dinner at Halal restaurant. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh.
DAY 4: Ho Chi Minh city - Hanoi (B,L,D)
Breakfast .Free time for discovering to handicraft and Lacquerware workshops in Ho Chi Minh. Transfer to the airport for departure. Tour guide will meet you on arrival at Noi Bai Airport and transfer to your hotel. Lunch at local restaurant Then pick up you to visit Museum of Ethnology – the most beautiful and biggest one in Hanoi, Temple of Literature, built in the 11th century as Vietnam's first university, Tran Quoc Pagoda, Hoan Kiem lake, Ngoc Son temple and walking tour on 36 old streets and visit Al-Noor mosque. Enjoy with Vietnamese traditional taste... Especially you will have a golden chance to see Water puppet performances in the evening. Dinner at local restaurant. Overnight in Hanoi .
DAY 5: Hanoi - Halong bay (B,L,D)
Have breakfast. Pick up from your hotel for a 3 hours drive through the Red River Delta, green rice fields to Ha Long City. Arrive in Halong City we transfer to a refurbished wooden sailing junk for a cruise through the limestone cliffs and emerald waters of Halong Bay, giving us the chance to take in the stunning scenery of this World Heritage Site. Enjoying your seafood lunch while cruising around Fishing village, stone Dog island, incence burner islet, Fighting Cock islet ... Especially you will have golden opportunities to visit 2 most beautiful Caves in Halong bay called Heaven Palace and wooden stakes caves. back to Halong wharf. The Guide will take you to see Ceramic village before reaching Hanoi. Dinner at local restaurant. Overnight in Hanoi.
DAY 6 : Hanoi Departure (B)
Have breakfast. Free time for discovering Hanoi city. Before transfer to Noi Bai Airport for departure
Price & what to includes
Tour cost = $865 USD/Pax (Min= 2 PAX)
(Others group >2 or < please contact for suitable price)
Tour Cost Inclusive
- Hotel accommodation with daily breakfast
- Private boat trip at Mekong delta and Ha Long Bay
- Private transfers and transportation on tours
- Domestic ticket from SGN to HAN with airport tax
- Entrance fees on tour
- Meals as specified mark (B= Breakfast; L= Lunch; D= Dinner)
- English/ Mandarin speaking guide
- Mineral water and cold towel on car/van/bus
Tour Cost Exclusive
- Vietnam visa arrangements (If requirement)
- All International flights to Ho Chi Minh and from Hanoi and airport taxes
- Drinks & Other personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Early check-in and late check-out
- Others not mentioned in the itinerary
Policy for children
- Child under 6 years old sharing room with two (2) adults without extra bed: Free of charge.
- Child from 6 - under 12 years old sharing room with two (2) adults without extra bed: 50% of charge
- Child from 6 - under 12 years old sharing room with two (2) adults with extra bed: 75% of charge
- Child under 12 years old sharing room with one (1) adult: 90% of charge
- Child from 12 years old and above: 100% of charge